9. A cappella music makes me happy.
26. I love fermented butter. [Editor’s note: It’s really cultured butter. Just forgot the name for a moment when I posted.]
5. Owl City’s music can be SO random, but you have to love it anyway.
1. I need to focus.
57. When are they going to come out with windshield wipers for eyeglasses? Just asking.
18. Buttered quinoa = amazing.
3. [I just lost a whole chicken thigh down the disposal, and I had to go in after it!]
80. [Or at least my hand did.]
2. For dinner, I’m mincing up garlic and ginger, and chopping some green onions. It’s Asian-inspired!
95. My brother’s mowing the grass for the first time this season. Yay Spring!
77. I pinched my tongue with a broken apple juice box straw. Yup.
6. This Friday night, my little sister and I will [hopefully] be having a slumber party – the whole nine yards. Fun food, makeup, a movie, and music. Should be great!
39. Why doesn’t your computer automatically switch to capital letters after the end of the sentence, and then switch back (like phones do)?
14. My room is a mess, but isn’t it always.
Speaking of that, that’s what I should be doing!