I am entering the blog party over at Bramblewood Fashions. Here is the list of questions with my answers!
1. What word are you totally loving at the moment? Well, it seems to be tacky. I have been using it more often.
2. Any tv shows/movies you are excited for this fall? Not really.
3. Anything that symbolizes something to you? Nope, not off the top of my head.
4. Two favorite songs at the moment? Hmm… “American Honey” by Lady Antebellum and “Lead me to the Cross” by Francesca Battistelli.
5. If there was suddenly a world taker over by an evil dictator what would you do? Join the resistance.
6. What is your favorite summer activity? Canning.
7. What has been your favorite summer vacation? I am not sure. Our last trip to Branson was quite nice.
8. If you received an unlimited shopping spree to any store, what store would it be for? This is really hard. I really like Kohl’s. I’m sure that Von Maur would be great, but I haven’t been there in so long to see what I do and don’t like of theirs, so I can’t say I love that store. I do absolutely love Shabby Apple! They have the cutest dresses! Amazon would be great, also, as you can get just about anything. So, to give you an *actual* answer, I would want to say Shabby Apple, but my smarter self would say Amazon (more options).
9. What is your favorite summertime food? Homegrown tomatoes. Lemonade. Cucumbers fresh from the garden. Peaches. Blueberries. And the list goes on.
10. What is your favorite summertime movie? I can’t really say that I have a favorite summertime movie. I don’t exactly have a favorite movie right now, either, although “Avengers,” “Cranford,” and “Megamind” are on the top of the list.