I haven’t posted about my books for a while, so, being the booklover that I am, I decided that it was time to write about them.
Here is a run-down of a few of the books on my bookshelf:
- The Backyard Orchardist
- the latest issue of The King’s Blooming Rose
- Super Natural Home (as in very natural)
- Allergy-Free Desserts (you know I like this one)
- Trust: a Godly Woman’s Adornment
- my Bible
- Slow Death by Rubber Duck
- Morning and Evening
- The Confessions
- Household Cleaning
- The Politically Incorrect Guide to the Civil War
I am not reading all of these books right now. I haven’t even started all of them. Some (Confessions and P.I.G. to the Civil War) I started a while ago and need to finish them. I’m sure you know what I’m talking about – too many books. too little time.
The one I’m really focusing on reading now is Slow Death by Rubber Duck. It is about dangerous chemicals in everyday things. So far the authors have discussed brominated flame retardants, perflourinated compounds (Teflon), and phthalates. I’m currently in the chapter about mercury. It is a really good book, and the writing style keeps you interested.
Are you reading anything interesting right now?